Thanks for exploring me:my™teamfeedback
Whether you are a team facilitator or team leader, this diagnostic will enable stakeholders or direct reports to offer feedback about the team. Using the me:my™teamfeedback diagnostic is simple.
It works well in parallel with a me:my™team survey; where the team self-assess their own performance in a chosen context. Therefore enabling comparison of both own and external perceptions, at a moment in time.
Get started by setting up your account. Payment is only incurred when you decide to purchase access to the survey for your team's chosen stakeholders. If you find benefit from using me:my™teamfeedback and you want to extend it to new team stakeholders - just pay as you go - simple!
Track the progress of the team over time, as it accelerates performance and impact. Celebrate and close any gaps.
Please note: When using me:my™teamfeedback it is important that all respondents focus on a particular context, as they respond to the survey statements. This context must be agreed with the team facilitator/leader who sets up the intervention. Examples of such contexts are 'culture change', or 'strategic direction', or 'programme delivery', or 'innovating together'.
1. Sign up to create your account (which is free to do).
2. Create a new me:my™teamfeedback survey for your team's stakeholders to complete.
3. You must select the survey type me:myteamfeedback from the drop down menu.
4. Specify the context and key question, which is the focus of the team discussions.
5. Make sure you choose the correct team name or create a new team, as any results will be stored under this name.
6. Add user, to input each stakeholder by name and email address.
7. Slide the radio button into green to select each listed team stakeholder who will be taking part in the survey.
8. Purchase access to the survey for selected team stakeholders at Checkout. £45 plus vat per respondent, per survey.
9. We will send your team's stakeholders an email welcoming them to me:my™teamfeedback with instructions. They will sign in and complete their personal input to the survey.
Once the individual contributions are complete:
10. As the group administrator, you can then review their evaluation of the team's performance and their detailed feedback which is anonymised. [This information is available once three respondents have completed their contribution, in order to protect confidentiality]
Large organisation with many teams?
Bulk import features make it easy to quickly set up in large organisations, contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Begin by signing up to create your account.