Thanks for exploring me:my™coachfeedback
As a dedicated coach you will want to understand the impact of your work. me:my™coachfeedback gives you an opportunity of validating your professional delivery and receiving feedback about the difference your work has made to your client and their organisation. Remember to explain to your coaching client how the survey results will be used, agree any permissions.
Using me:my™coachfeedback is simple, whenever you complete a coaching assignment and want to elicit feedback.
You already have a me:my™resources account. Payment is only incurred when you decide to purchase access to a survey for your coaching client. If you find would like to extend it to new clients - then simply pay as you go.
1. Sign in to your account to see the me:my™resources frameworks
2. Focus on me:my™coachfeedback and select Create new survey, manage existing surveys.
3. Your Account page will be revealed. Select the purple Add further survey to the right of your screen
4. The yellow pop-up Create a survey pane will appear
5. You must select the survey type as me:mycoachfeedback from the drop down menu.
6. Specify the context and key question, to ensure focus. e.g. 'Leadership coaching investment' and 'What was the impact of the coaching partnership?'
7. Make sure you choose the correct group name or create a new 'team' name e.g. 'my coaching clients', or 'organisation X'.
8. Results will be stored in your administration account under this group/team name.
9. Add user, to input the coaching client by name and email address.
10. Slide the radio button to the right, to green, to select the individual who will be responding to the survey, offering their feedback.
11. Purchase access to the survey at Checkout. £45 plus vat per coaching client, per survey.
12. We will send your coaching client an email welcoming them to me:my™coachfeedback with instructions. They will sign in and complete their personal input to the feedback survey.
Once your coaching client has completed the survey: As the administrator, you can then review their evaluation of your coaching against 6 coaching competencies. You will also see their detailed feedback on its impact and outcomes for them and their organisation.
Please feel welcome to contact email@example.com