Thanks for exploring me:my™coachfeedback
As a dedicated coach you will want to understand the impact of your work. me:my™coachfeedback gives you an opportunity for validating your professional delivery and receiving feedback, about the difference your work has made to your client and their organisation. Remember to explain to your coaching client how the survey results will be used, agree any permissions.
As a commissioner of coaching, you may wish to invite feedback directly from the coaching client, about the coaching investment, its quality and impact. Be transparent with the coach about your intention to do so, with clear, respectful communication. Offer to provide a copy of the respondent's feedback to the coach. You will be able to gather themes, when using this tool consistently.
Using me:my™coachfeedback is simple, whenever a coaching assignment is complete and you want to elicit feedback.
Get started by setting up your account. Payment is only incurred when you decide to purchase access to a survey for the coaching client or coachee. If you find benefit and want to extend it to new clients or coachees - pay as you go.
1. Sign up to create your account (which is free to do).
2. Create a new me:my™coachfeedback survey, £45 plus vat (if applicable) per coaching client, per survey. This is what to expect.
3. You must select the survey type as me:mycoachfeedback from the drop down menu.
4. Specify the context and key question, to ensure focus. e.g. 'Leadership coaching' and 'What has been the impact?'
5. Make sure you choose the correct group name or create a new 'team' name e.g. 'my coaching clients', or 'organisation X', or 'Business Unit Y', or 'coach Z assignments'. Results will be stored in your administration account under this group/team name.
6. Add user, to input the coaching client by name and email address.
7. Slide the radio button to green to select the individual who will be responding to the survey, offering their feedback.
8. Purchase access to the survey at Checkout. £45 plus vat (if applicable) per coaching client, per survey.
9. We will send the coaching client an email welcoming them to me:my™coachfeedback with instructions. They will sign in and complete their personal input to the feedback survey.
Once the coaching client has completed the survey:
10. As the administrator, you can then review their evaluation of the coaching engagement, against 6 coaching competencies. You will also see their detailed feedback on its impact and outcomes for them and the organisation.
Please feel welcome to contact email@example.com